Wednesday, January 25, 2012

To All the Crows...

We're slowly creeping up on the 100-year anniversary of Oklahoma legend Woody Guthrie's birth. This summer, there will be festivals, art exhibits and numerous mentions of the commemoration, one of which will be art show at the Gilcrease Museum in Tulsa, OK. Slated to coincide with the Grammy celebration of Guthrie, the event will run from Feb. 5th through April 29th, and I encourage anyone in the area to attend.

For my part, I've (almost) created a painting for the museum. There is still some minor work to be done, but prints of "To All the Crows" can be found alongside works from Sara Bowersock in the Gilcrease Museum Gift Shop.

If you simply refuse to leave your house, I'm sure you'll be able to grab one of these fine prints from my Etsy shop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010. Antennas Toward The Sky. Powered by Blogger.