Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Summer Solstice

8:57 am - Thanks to a shipping oversight, we're still waiting on our packing materials to arrive. They've traveled from New York to Oklahoma to Texas and are back in Oklahoma (hopefully for good). This is delaying the launch of our Etsy storefront. However, it's also giving me the opportunity to create a few more card sets and get them printed for the launch.

Remember all that reserved anticipation for the arrival of Spring and warmer weather back in January? Well, warm weather is here, and so are allergies. It's making it really hard to maintain focus during this extra week I've been given.

I'm fighting through it. I've got a new card set I'm wrapping up (two designs featured on the left). Nice, bright colors and plants in bloom? Sounds like Summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010. Antennas Toward The Sky. Powered by Blogger.