Monday, March 28, 2011

Sketches of Paisley

3:26 pm - I sketched about four or five intricate paisley patterns a little over a month ago, but they've sat untouched in my notebook since completion. I'm fairly ambivalent about paisley patterns. Interesting uses are usually few and far between.

However, I liked the sketch enough to warrant an attempt. We'll see if this is strong enough to make it into the next print run.

We had our second print run today, bringing our line to twenty-five cards. I know it's hard to believe considering that I've blown two deadlines so far, but we're honestly very close to our store launch. There will be no more controversial decisions to extend the line before the launch. I just need to commit to a grueling day of product photography.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010. Antennas Toward The Sky. Powered by Blogger.