Sunday, February 21, 2010

Three Blind Koi

One of my projects on my "To Do" list for about two years has been to complete some watercolor paintings that I had sketched out in pencil.

It's pretty ridiculous how I can get busy with other projects and abandon one that was pretty important to me. In fact, I had completely forgotten about these drawings until I stumbled across a folder containing the scans of the drawings.

Ha! I've completed one!

Now, the project that I plan to not forget about will be setting up my Etsy store front so I can offer prints of these paintings up for a reasonable price.

I'll have this Koi print up first. I'll probably break it up into three smaller prints of each fish also. I'm also going to look into getting my Willie painting digitized (because it's so big!) so I can sell prints of it, too. I have a few nudes to paint, as well as one anxious cat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010. Antennas Toward The Sky. Powered by Blogger.