Friday, February 19, 2010

Textile Toast

My next project is to develop textile patterns. I'm not sure why or what for, but it seems like I'll look back some day and be glad that I did. I'm definitely not going to learn how to sew. I probably won't even get far enough to make printed fabric to sell. I guess I could morph it into some sort of trendy home art (about 5 years after the style peaked).

Maybe I should just come to terms with the idea of creating something because you feel driven to instead of because you can make money from it. I probably think too much about money for my own good.

This is the first textile that I've created. I have about a dozen more in varying stages. When I can't think of anything else to write about (like today), I'll post these.

If you want a printed canvas of one for your home, contact me or post a comment and we'll work something out. I could probably do regular prints, too. I'll set that up on my Etsy and post a link here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010. Antennas Toward The Sky. Powered by Blogger.