Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pistoleer Day At the House


It's been slow going for the man in orange so far. I'm at that familiar junction where I'm unsure and considering some serious over painting. It's times like these that I'm reminded why I paint in the acrylic medium.

I'm on my third variation of the background, but I think this one is going to stick.

Pistol Pete has been a constant companion for us in the kitchen for a week now. He watches us make dinner, eat and clean. He cheers for the Celtics, doesn't care about college softball and wishes he'd watched at least one of the Stanley Cup games.

Who knows what he does with my wife while I'm at work.

I had to bring Willie Nelson in from the other room for inspiration. He needs a frame in a bad way. I'm beginning to think all of my paintings need frames...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010. Antennas Toward The Sky. Powered by Blogger.