Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Slick Willie

At 400 pixels wide, you can't really appreciate just how large this painting is. The final photo when it's hanging on the wall should do it justice.

It could use some color, I think.

Sarah requested this specific painting. She claims to be a Willie Nelson fan, although I suspect she only knows two or three of his songs. To be fair, she has seen him in concert at least once. When I was a kid, my parents had an Elvis room. Sarah's aunt and uncle once had a Cher room. Without my consent, our office is turning into a Willie Nelson shrine.

I won't say anything so I'll be able to hang the even larger Salvador Dali painting that I'm planning to execute in our living room. I'm fairly certain that she knows nothing of Dali or melting clocks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010. Antennas Toward The Sky. Powered by Blogger.