Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Nothing Lasts Forever...

So I'm sitting at work, toiling away, when my Pandora station kicks out an early 90's live version of November Rain. By the time Slash gets to the iconic riff over the outro ("You're not the only one..."), I've already decided that I need to do a great big Iconoclast painting as a tribute.

Slash owns some of the most iconic guitar riffs of my lifetime (Paradise City?) and has always been one of my favorites. It's only fitting that I have a painting of him on my wall (at least, until someone buys it).

There should be no shortage of fantastic imagery of the legend on stage.

The only question left to answer is "how big will my wife let me make this painting?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010. Antennas Toward The Sky. Powered by Blogger.